12.22.2008

5:55 AM --- backache

Well.... things would be much better if I could actually sleep. There's a slight chance that will happen before 8 when I am supposed to be awake and getting ready to go to my appointment. I tried moving to the couch even, but no luck. Sitting hurts; sitting on kitchen chairs hurts, I tried all of the chairs in the living room, I can't lie down; on my side, back, or obviously stomach.... so I guess that leaves me with standing?? haha..... Maybe its all the extra boob weight. Because it hurts way up high. Like I really needed them to get bigger! Ugh. I should probably do the dishes. But... they would probably aggravate my backache =) So I think I'll sit here with a pillow behind my back, "good posture", ice cream, and watch "When a Stranger Calls"!

No comments:

Post a Comment