12.21.2008

Christmas Cookies

Well, today I continued making Christmas cookies. At first I was really excited about them. Then it just got downright exhausting. The sad fact is that I haven't even got that many to show for it! The cookies I was making turned out to be very delicate and lets face it.... I'm not exactly graceful at removing cookies from the pan. So half of them ended up crumbled and are now sitting in a tupperware container on my counter. I guess those are the ones I WON'T be giving away! Aside from the fact that they ended up in pieces the cookies taste really good. I had to take a few breaks though because my back has been killing me and even bending over to take cookies out of the oven is painful. But I suppose I can't complain because this is really the first time I've been having pregnancy "annoyances" like that.

I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning.... BRIGHT AND EARLY!! 9.15 a.m. I am not looking forward to all of the water I'll be drinking starting around 7. They're doing the ultrasound again because the baby's head was 1 mm (yes that's millimeter) over what their "normal" measurings are. But the doctor and radiologist are confident that it was probably just a technical measuring error. He was moving around so much last time she had a hard time taking his measurements!! I am excited though; I love ultrasounds! They're so much fun. Hopefully I'll get some more pictures to hang on the fridge. I also have my 28 week gestational diabetes test tomorrow and some shots to look forward to.... woo-hoo. I am hoping everything goes well. Alright -- back to cookies and the dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment