12.26.2008

Christmas

Had a wonderful Christmas! Got lots of stuff. PINK lotion, Bath and Body Works, Mary Kay make-up products (loooove it), Satin Hands from Mary Kay, earrings, hats gloves, an industrial sized box of diapers (I am pretty sure there's 300 in there), and my aunt made a tie blanket for the baby :) It was really ironic because I am doing the baby's room in blue and yellow with rubber ducks and the blanket was blue with yellow ducks on one side and just plain yellow on the other! So that worked out really well. I am getting more excited! I picked up a shower gift from a friend the other night and she included a picture frame, which is adorable. I would've never thought of it!

Now I'm chilling in Michigan at my grandparents house. The ride was kind of long. Its a little over a 4 hour drive and that's usually without weather problems. But luckily the roads were clear yesterday. I am glad I didn't drink that much before we left because after the interstate there's about an hour of driving where you barely run into any gas stations and I think it's a little too cold to just hop out of the car and pop a squat in the snow!! The trip here though has been relaxing which I love. We're going shopping today to get baby shower decor and everything. Then maybe hitting up a couple of stores up here. I am thinking about coloring my hair.... but I haven't completely decided yet. I am nervous that I would dye it darker and it would look ridiculous.

Slept pretty good last night! My back has been killing me =( Which isn't any fun so I have to sleep a certain way. Had to take my rings off because my fingers just swelled right up and now are the equivalent to small sausages. Baby's been moving more and more and I found that we must be on opposite schedules. He wants to be awake.... when I am SLEEPING! ...and consequently I am usually awake then too because he does acrobat moves around my belly which is a little distracting. I don't mind though. It's pretty neat to feel him in there.

Well I / We are going to go get ready for the day and shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment