3.19.2009

39 Weeks + 5 days

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I rearranged my room last night, by myself, at 1 a.m. It was very rejuvenating. I may or may not have pounded a picture frame nail into the wall adjoining my neighbors bedroom. But hey, that's payback for their late night drunken puke sessions that occur all-too-often on the weekends. In fact, I hope I woke them up! They're going to get a nice surprise in about a week when there's a crying little baby. ha HA! Anyways. I contemplated vacuuming, but decided that might be pushing it a little too much. Found the car keys I've been looking for since probably November. Yeah, they were on my nightstand all along. It's just that I was too short to see them behind the large vase thing. Pretty embarassing they've been in the open all along.

What's been driving me crazy? PEOPLE CALLING. Specifically relatives. Specifically one relative whom I will not mention.... ughhh. Anyways. I love that everybody cares, and I know everyone's interested, but I simply don't have enough time to answer everyone's call and tell them the same info. I'm trying to relax! So, I'm changing my answering machine. I'll let them know when I'm going into labor, not vice versa. I have people calling and asking if I'm in labor. It's just like, GEEEEEZ no. Do you think with the amount of times you call me I could actually forget to call you when I go in? I guess I'm also testy about it because I'm so impatient. I know that doesn't help. My mom's friend at work suggested balsamic vinegar and oil; it's supposed to be a chinese remedy that worked for her! We'll see. I'm going to the store tomorrow. I ate spicy food for dinner at TGIF's. Maybe that'll do it. But somehow I think this stubborn little stinker isn't coming out until he's good and ready. Oh, and TMI but I lost my mucus plug... it was just as disgusting and unmistakable as the class described, and I had the bloody show. They're caused by the cervix thinning out and dilating even more and are sometimes associated with women going into labor in the next 48 hours. They happened yesterday around 4, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment