3.11.2009

38 weeks + 4 days

Relaxing. Watching movies. Mmm... Today was a good day! Except that every time I get up... well. I seriously think my pelvis might crack open and the baby's just going to fall out. haha. It's really sore. I had to get up at 7 this morning and go stand over the back of the couch to take some of the pressure off of it. It's really achy; to the point where it hurts to roll over in bed and the whole rolling over business is actually more of a process. Now I know why that website recommended silk sheets and pajamas. I scoffed at the idea, but right now it makes perfect sense. It's genius really! Not that I can really afford silk sheets and pajamas... but still. I have a little bit of a cold. Caught it from Sam. Hoped I wouldn't! But I forfeited my prenatal today to take airborne. You can't double them up otherwise you'll get a vitamin overdose. One day isn't going to hurt. Besides, airborne is a ton of vitamins, just more sickness fighting ones. I think that's more of a priority right now because being sick wouldn't be good; for me or for baby! While he's been basically sleeping the past 3 days, he's definitely making up for it now! Maybe he was on a growth spurt. They say that when they're doing their growing they're more likely to rest because that's where the energy is going to. Well.... not anymore! He's a squirmy little fish today. All day. No joke. My belly has been doing strange and odd contortions. Half of it was sticking out at one point. Literally, just the entire right side from my belly button over was disdended and the left side was just .... ______ FLAT. It looked SO weird. Sam got to feel him move today, too. We were sitting on the couch watching him squirm around. He tickled me a couple times and was poking me in the ribs and we'd watch the baby move to that, too. It was pretty fun. That's about it! Just keeping busy around the house and looking for jobs to do this summer where I could work out of the apartment so I can watch Christopher. Right now being with him and being there for him is my main concern. Soo, any ideas? And if you say hooker, well, I'll kick your butt! haha =)

No comments:

Post a Comment