3.09.2009

Wow that hurts

So, I did finally end up going to sleep. I cleaned the apartment some more after the last post. Specifically organized more of the baby's room and cleaned in there and vacuumed the whole apartment. Also sucked up Sam's xbox speaker headphone set.... whoopsies. But I just woke up to the most painful "practice" contraction I've had yet. Think cramp times like.... a thousand. Ow. I also had a really intense pain that went to my back. I thought it was because I was laying wrong, or something. So I tried getting out of bed, but the pain stayed! That's actually a good thing. A real contraction doesn't go away when you change positions. It made me a little excited. Please please please tell me these are going to keep up and get regular. I don't want this to start and get all excited and then have it stop and have to wait another couple of days. Gah. This whole waiting business. I'm ready... at least I think. I think that I'm going to think I'm ready until the first time I see him and then it's going to be like.... Ohhh shit. I'm SO not ready. =)

**********************************************************************

38 Weeks + 2 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment