3.08.2009

Jeopardy Theme Song

Doo do doo do, doo do dooo. Do doo do Dooo DOOO... doo doo doo doodoo. etc..... =)

You can imagine that playing while you're reading this, because that's what it feels like for me! I almost want to make some more messes so I can clean them up =) I sanitized his room.... again. haha. Sam has a pretty bad cold so I keep lysoling and cleaning in there because I don't want him to catch a bug first thing back here! I cleaned up and organized the living room and boxes that have been stacked in my closet with random things since I moved. Sam just has a couple things from his computer laying about the living room, but that's it! Otherwise the apartment is pretty clean. I even did the dishes today, which I vowed I wasn't going to do until after the baby. But, I was being impatient and Sam's sick so I figured I could cut him a break. It was supposed to snow alot today, but so far nothing. It just looks sort of gloomy out. Icky. I hate this weather. Where's my sunshine?? I love it when it's sunny out. I'm always more cheerful on those days. Hm. Well I slept in today. And I completely enjoyed it. I just laid in bed for 30 min on my back staring out the window. I have a feeling I won't be having too many moments like that after the next week! Christopher was moving all around and it was real cute. He's been sort of laid back the last couple of days. I hear that's a good sign that you'll go into labor fairly soon! It means they're running out of room and resting up for the big day! Maybe he should let me in on when that's going to be.... hehe. I was wrong, by the way. My prediction was that he was going to come on the 7th. I thought that way back in July or August or something. But the 7th came and went and still no baby. Sam predicted the 10th. So he might just be right about that! We'll have to see! I'm going to find something to do around the apartment to occupy me. I don't want to sit here twiddling my fingers and being useless. I could probably find a closet to organize or something. Sam's taking a nap. He took some Nyquil and is out.

=0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0

38 weeks + 1 day

No comments:

Post a Comment