3.12.2009

Caught a cold

Well, this officially sucks. A week until my actual due date, he could come at any time, and I have a cold. Got it from Sam. Thanks.... But I have to say I'd pick a cold over the flu any day. I just wish it didn't last so long. I thought maybe I would be able to avoid it; took airborne and OD'd on vitamin C / orange juice. Darnit. Went to bed last night with an insanely stuffy nose and chest and woke up with a flaming throat. Rar. I talked to the midwife. Since I'm so close to my due date and because he's all done developing she gave me the 'o.k.' to take some Nyuil. Yay! Yeah, yeah. I know what you're thinking. It's the middle of the day? But I am pooped and I just want to go to sleep. So I got some Vicks, took the Nyquil, grabbed my bottle of water and am heading to bed. Hopefully I wake up feeling a little better. If not better, maybe a little more rested! Thank goodness the baby is sleeping right now. He won't be moving around when I'm trying to fall asleep.


#################################################################


38 weeks + 5 days


No comments:

Post a Comment