3.08.2009

I'm the Energizer Bunny!!

This is just a big list of things I've gotten done so far! WOOHOO. So. I cleaned the entire living room. Dusted and picked up our entertainment center. Took all of the trash and recyclables out. Organized Sam's movies and video games. Put away his computer stuff in a nice little tray thing and organized it neatly. Sorted through the magazines and found a spot for them. Put some books away that had just been chilling out. Folded blankets. Scrubbed the rug from the bathroom that DESPERATELY needed to be cleaned. Cut up some raddishes and olives for our dinner salad. Peeled and cut potatoes and got them boiled (prep for dinner). Ummm.... Oh yeah. I also unthawed some venison back straps and squash. I put the backstraps in the crock pot and they're seasoned and cooking... SMELLS YUMMY! I put away some more baby stuff. Hung up my clothes in my closet and sorted through dirty laundry, etc... Uh. Hm. Called my mom and chatted with her. Went through my big stack of mail and threw out the old stuff and the junk. Sorted through this box of stuff in my room and disposed of worthless crap. Annnnd i also went through all of these important papers and got them sorted into appropriate folders and labeled them! YAY!!! And I also lit some incense in here. It's pink and it smells like flowers. Woot woot. I'm the energizer bunny! ... minus the ears..... and the big battery drum............. and the insanely cool sunglasses. =D Whatev! Am I going to sleep good tonight or what?! I'm still doing stuff, too. By the way. Ohhhh, I've only just begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment