3.05.2009

5:53 Laundry

Actually I put the laundry in at 5. I woke up at 4:40. Made a pb&j on toast and then put on some track pants and my tennies and went to the laundry room. I had the last couple of things to wash for baby: my nursing pillow cover, hospital sleeper gown, slippers, some onesies, and his over-alls outfit. Then I walked the hallways for 30 min and came back to the apartment to stretch a little bit on the exercise ball and take a breather! I'm going to head down to the apartment common rooms sometime today whenever they decide to open it up. I'm going to go on the treadmill for a long time. My poor fingers though, they get so swollen from walking! Whenever I straighten them out they turn bright white because they're so full of water. I'm surprised my fingers didn't get stretch marks!!! :) haha. But I think that would be highly unlikely. They're crazy looking though. I can't wait to be able to fit my rings back on! Before I was unable to wear them anymore, I could still keep one ring on. It used to fit my ring finger, but, in the last couple days before I took it off and retired it to my jewelry box until after I have the baby, I could barely squeeze it off of my pinky! Well. Back to the laundry room. I have a feeling I'm going to accomplish a bunch today.... well until about 1 p.m. when I crash.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

37 Weeks + 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment