3.04.2009

Glasses

I'm officially relieved. My glasses came in today! I was worried they weren't going to be here before I went into labor. Thank God they're here. Sometimes you can't wear contacts or women have problems with contacts during labor and then they only allow glasses. Being blind and going through labor would suck.... These are the first glasses that have been a different style since the end of my freshman year of high school. It was traumatizing picking out a new pair! They stopped making the other frames that I loved that I just kept getting. Those frames finally snapped. Which I guess isn't so bad. I'd had those particular frames for 3 years and they ARE only plastic. These new frames are black with a little white. They're kind of chunky and bigger than my other frames, but oh well. I like them enough. Hopefully I can get used to them! I'm excited to see how they look. I am picking them up in a little bit. Woohoo. It's such a relief, but it's also scary because that means that d-day is getting closer! Where's the jeopardy music when I need it? It should continually be playing for my life right now because that's what I feel like =)

***************************************************************************
37 weeks+4 days

No comments:

Post a Comment