3.02.2009

Vlogs & Walks

I did my 37 week Vlog. It only took me 4 tries to get it started right. I hated the beginnings of the other ones. I just wasn't feeling it to start out with. Ummm mum mum. Just kind of chilling. I am breathing much easier which is so nice. I think just resting today really made a difference. I am going to go walk the apartment halls in a couple of minutes, though. I have to get some exercise today! Plus I want this baby so I gotta get my buns movin' so he drops even more. I think he dropped just since yesterday. I can feel the difference when I'm standing and stuff. It feels like there's a gigantic bowling ball between my legs that's just going to drop out at any time. Kind of disconcerting at times. Hm, not much else to report! I've just been making more frequent trips to his room and looking through his clothes and getting more excited. Making up reasons to go in there; such as organizing rubber ducks. hehe. It's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment