3.04.2009

Walkin'

I like my glasses. They're really cute. I am glad they came. I walked the apartment halls for 30 min. Hopefully nobody noticed me, they probably think I'm a nutso! But it's ok. Unless somebody's looking out their peephole like, "Oh my. That girl's gone by 3 times already." I think they'll just assume I'm going to an apartment or something. By the time I get to my door my legs are exhausted and I can really feel the pressure on my pelvis. I generally have about 3 contractions every time I walk now, so I'm hoping that's a good thing =D It makes me encouraged when I get them. If I didn't get so breathless I could walk more. I want to go again tonight. But right now I'm going to hit the hay. I'm exhausted. I was falling asleep in the chair. But that just means I'll wake up around 3 a.m. wide awake. That sounds like a good time to continue my hall walk. Maybe I'll even throw my laundry in! Who knows. I'm usually ambitious when I wake up around that time. And I'm hoping he comes any day now! So exciting. Scary, but exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment