2.15.2009

35 Weeks

Technically I'm a day late, but I've been sick for the past few days and yesterday was just the pits. Had the really bad flu =( For VALENTINE'S Day... which I'd been looking forward to for a couple weeks. That sucked. Felt sick the night before. Went to bed early. Woke up at 4, sat in the bathtub til about 5.30. Started throwing up. Was in there until nearly 7. Woke the neighbors up. haha. That was a little embarassing, but, they had it coming. That's for the nights when they were drunk and puking all night. At least I had a good excuse! I felt really crappy. Throwing up is just the worst. For me, it's the worst thing in the world. I'll admit it even. I can handle anything but throwing up. I just start bawling. Probably the most pathetic person in the world! haha. But whatever. So then I threw my contacts in and went in the kitchen and Sam had left me my Valentine present there from the night before =D That made me feel better. He made a card.... it's so cute. It's the best card I've ever gotten. I just love it. And he got me this big, soft super adorable Valentine puppy. It's name is Corpsegrinder. Yes. I know, but there's a story behind it. To make the story short we were answering questions on Yahoo and somebody had a joke question of "I want to name my daughter Corpsegrinder, but my wife doesn't like it?" We thought it was hilarious. Don't worry, I'll call it CG for short. It matches the other lil teddy bear he got me. It's name is Basher. Wow, I have some menacing stuffed animal names!!! But that was really sweet. So me and CG cuddled on the couch all morning. Sam made me chicken broth and saltines all day. So much for the romantic dinner! But it's alright. We made up for it today.

Week 35. Ah! It's going by so fast. I was worried I wasn't getting enough nutrition the last couple of days, with not being able to keep anything down. So I'm glad I got to eat more today. So far so good. Been having problems though with heartburn. Really, really bad heartburn. I am going to ask the midwife on Tuesday about it. I think mine might actually have crossed the line into acid reflux / GERD. Which wouldn't be that abnormal, it happens during pregnancy. Especially the last few weeks when the baby's pretty big and everything's really squished. On top of being sick even when I do get food down I can only eat so much. Then within half hour of eating it just burns and sometimes it's bad enough where that alone makes me want to puke. I have to wake up every couple hours during the night to grab a yogurt or something otherwise my stomach starts to get so hungry that I get heartburn from that. Ugh. I've been pacing around the apartment, literally, at about 4 a.m. because it helps relieve it. Light walking does some good after sleeping or sitting for so long. I'm thinking about maybe walking down to the end of the hall and back, but the floors are so creaky I don't want to wake anybody up. That and I'm paranoid I could be abducted by creepy apartment people. haha. I know, I'm so strange!

Anyways. What else is new in the last week.....? Hm. Ahhh yes. I washed all of his baby clothes from newborn up to 6 months and his little blankets. They're so adorable but a PAIN IN THE ASS. . . for some reason his clothes don't want to dry right! It's insane. And I of course don't want to shrink them. I was getting so frustrated. I ended up doing all of our laundry for about 3 hours. The wash room was really really warm though. I had to open up the window! My hormones give me hot flashes something horrible. I feel bad for Sam some days when he's in sweats and a sweatshirt and I'm in a tank and shorts with the windows wide open and the porch door open and its only 20 out. haha. That's been improving. I also had a couple break down moments the past week. Hormones.... yet again. That and I haven't been feeling the best. But other than that, nothing else to report for what to expect for week 35. Really nothing's changed. Baby's getting bigger. It says he probably weighs on average 5 lbs 10 oz..... which means Christopher probably weighs like 6 1/2 lbs! haha. 18 inches (on average). Crazy. There's really an 18 in 6 1/2 lb baby all balled up in my belly? It's just nuts looking at my belly and thinking that. He has to be so uncomfortable. And then there's that daunting question..... that baby has to come out... where?? And it's going to fit.... HOW??? haha..... ahhhhh We'll just see how that goes. It's like a time bomb. I'm just counting down the days!!

P.S. Yes Man = Hilarious movie. We loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment