2.21.2009

Energy? This can't be right...

Hmm.... Am I dreaming? Because I can't actually be awake and motivated to do the dishes and vacuum, there's no way. It's crazy! I am definitely taking advantage of this newfound energy because I have a feeling (and if I'm right) it's not going to last for very long. I think I might be having my last little energy spurt. You're supposed to have it about 2 weeks before you deliver. That would explain my obsession with tidying everything today and organizing my room and it's almost midnight. I am like the energizer bunny. I have a big list of stuff to do. I just don't want to stop! I kind of like it. I wish it lasted longer. Maybe I'll get lucky =) Looks like I won't miss my energy burst after all. Now if I can just maintain the clean-ness up until I bring baby home, that'll be amazing!!!! Wooohooo. I feel like I had 5 redbulls. I am ready to go!

********************************************************************

36 weeks + 0 days

No comments:

Post a Comment