2.01.2009

33 Weeks + 1 Day

Gold star for me! I actually went to bed at a relatively decent time last night and woke up and got my butt to church today. Pretty proud of myself actually. Granted I went to the late service, but still. That's pretty big for me considering I hate waking up and it usually takes me 2 hours to shower and get ready. I haven't been wanting to get up before 10 lately. And (I know, I know) some days I find it hard to get out of bed before..... 11.....!!! Not **entirely** my fault though. Back before I was pregnant (I'm having a hard time even remember what that felt like!) I used to have problems sleeping as it was. Now throw in a 5 lb lil baby practicing field goal kicks with my kidneys and it's, well.... even a little more challenging to get to sleep at night. And it sucks because you aren't allowed to take sleep aids while pregnant, along with the vast list of other things that you CAN'T DO. Ugh. Basically that's what pregnancy is. 9 months and a gigantic list of No-No's.

Anyways =) I'm feeling pretty energetic today and I'm definitely going to take advantage of it! I am going to slip on a pair of sweats or walking pants or something! Grab my tennis shoes and go for a walk. Not too far. I was almost contemplating walking to Burger King..... but, that would sort of defeat the purpose of the walk, right? Maybe next time. Then I will probably hit up Wal-Mart. I'm going to try looking for another cute ducky puzzle to put together and hang up in the baby's room. Actually, I'd even settle for something not rubber duck, just cute and boyish. The walls in his room look a little sad. Plain white. Super boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment