2.06.2009

Week 33 + 6 days

Successfully got the my first video uploaded to YouTube so it can be seen on my blog. What a pain. Only took a couple of days for me to figure it out. If you're trying to watch the video you might want to turn all other outside noises off and crank the volume because it's really hard to hear. I am going to try and fix that for the next one. But I was proud of myself. In case you really want to know the details I have to record the video on my webcam (obviously). Then I have to upload the video to windows movie maker. After that I have to publish the video in a specific format to my computer. And THEN I have to upload that to another program that allows me to encode the video for the format that YouTube allows, and it took me awhile to figure out what all the different formats were. Basically I just wanted to let you know that it was super hard for me to figure everything out and what I had to go through to get that darn video on the top of my page. =) I think it'll be worth it and will try to have the sound better for the next one. This one kind of sucks. Other than that, not much else is new here. Sam and I are going outside for a walk in about 15 minutes because it's so nice out and I could use the fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment