2.04.2009

VLOGS : Coming "Soon"

Alright. Finally got the webcam on my computer up and running. My original goal was to do pregnancy vlogs (video blogs) from weeks 30-40, but, with the camera not working that obviously didn't happen. So, I had to reset a bunch of stuff and work my magic but I finally got it to go! Yay! Bad news is; 3 weeks behind schedule. Oh well, better late than never. Did the first vlog tonight. No problemo. Now I'm just stuck in trying to publish it in the right format so I will be able to upload it to YouTube. Uhhh!! It's making me want to scream. It takes about an hour each time I try to publish it in a different format, and, lets just say I'm on my third trial of publishing it and I hope it works this time. Boo Vista. You suck. Hopefully I get them up soon, then you'll be able to see me right here on top of my blog page!

No comments:

Post a Comment