2.07.2009

34 WEEKS

Only 6 weeks left!! At the most. I just can't believe it. Time is definitely flying by. I am the exact opposite from everybody else who says that the end of pregnancy is what takes forever. No way Jose. The end is going by so quickly and I have so much stuff to get done yet. I still have to wash all of his little clothes (getting the baby detergent today!) annnd.... situate my room so that the bassinet fits next to my bed and everything. Just rearrange the whole thing. And I have this urge just to clean... not even clean it's like scourge the entire apartment! Super crazy, I know. Things have to be all organized right now. I'm probably driving Sam nuts, but whatever. I think he'll live.

So, basically this week is the same as last week. Swollen ankles, keep my feet elevated, more of a backache, stay rested, etc... I'm supposed to map out my route to the hospital (according to babyzone.com) but luckily, I'm not sure if that's the right word but, LUCKILY I went into preterm labor previously at 30 weeks so I know all about the hospital route, etc... I am pretty sure if I could handle getting there by myself in -45 weather then I'll be able to figure out how to get to the 3rd floor when Sam's with me! Ohhhh only 6 weeks left. I just can't get that out of my head. I remember being 6 weeks pregnant. ha. It's just the craziest thing ever. I used to think that I would die if I had to go 9 months without drinking. Funny how things change. Now I don't even want to drink, at all. Alcohol just lost it's appeal. It smells gross and I have no appetite to go out and get drunk or anything like that. Gosh, I feel so... MOTHERLY. It's scary. =) I think I will definitely trade off the drunk partying nights for cozy nights in with baby and watching some movies. Being pregnant and getting pregnant and the whole pregnancy thing just changes everything about life, but it's ok with me. Well, that's about it! I did my 34 week vlog today. So proud that I got it done and I'm on schedule. I'll upload it in probably like 30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment