2.02.2009

Early night for me

That's exactly how I'm feeling right now. Ick. Successfully got all of my grocery shopping done. Worst day of the month to go. It's "Mega Member Monday", where all of the crazy coupon shoppers come out and race each other to the best deals. Some old lady even rammed into me with her cart and didn't even apologize. She gave me a glare like it was MY FAULT for standing there. Geez. Next time I'll dodge out of the way. Oh the latest? My XXL coat, which fit nicely over my belly and did a pretty good job at concealing, now barely, and I mean BARELY zips up! So sad. I didn't think I'd grown that much in the past couple of weeks, but I guess I have. I doubt that'll be zipping up for much longer! Even when I finally managed to get it all zipped in today I just looked like a stuffed sausage! Pretty funny.

I got back from shopping and my headache kicked in. I've just been feeling kind of "icky" ever since. That sick, achy-all-over feeling? I hate it. It's probably the most miserable feeling ever. Then I remembered just a little bit ago that I forgot to eat today! Yikes. My appetite has definitely went down alot since the first and second trimesters. Before I couldn't go more than 2 hours without needing food, otherwise I felt like my stomach was going to eat itself. I am just not even hungry for food at all. Pretty much had to force myself to get down a small bowlful of cottage cheese. Nothing at all looks appetizing. Which sucks. The only thing I do want to eat is ice cream, and I can't exactly live on that all day. I think I am going to try making some rice. I just haven't been in the mood for warm or hot foods. I just want everything to be cold. Cold, cold, cold. So weird. I guess that'd be my 'craving' huh? If you could call it that. I crave cold-ness. Guess I'm a weirdo! I did notice, though, that sometimes if the baby's moving around alot and I eat something cold he stops. Or if I drink a glass of cold water? That really helps when he has his butt or feet or something sticking right into my ribs. I wonder if its because he can feel the coldness from my stomach? It's so crazy!

Anyways. I am going to go make some rice. Probably go to Loraandlayton's Youtube videos (which I'm obsessed with). They're the cutest couple ever and she did pregnancy vlogs. Oh my gosh. I heart them. Annnd oh yeah. Do the dishes..... annnnd then! go to sleep. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment