2.01.2009

Why can't there be music?

First you should know that I am really bored, hence I think maybe somewhere around the 3rd blog today. In my defense the other 2 were totally legitimate pregnancy blogs that I probably should've done before. Anyways. The second thing you should know is that this blog really isn't related to my pregnancy.

Not really. Not in any way, in fact.

Do you ever think about what watching a movie would be like if there wasn't any music? No absolutely climatic, mushy music during that one scene in the Notebook? You know what I'm talking about.... she runs to him, big kiss, blah blah blah. In the rain? Or how about scary movies... I don't think they'd be scary at all if you took the music out of them. Just the opposite. I believe they'd be pretty comical! Jaws without the "doo doo...... dooo dooo..... do do do do do do" wouldn't be Jaws. I get so jealous when I watch movies and the main character is just walking down the street and a song starts playing that perfectly depicts their mood and the entire situation that's going on. Something by Jack Johnson probably... And do you know what I think?? "WHY DOESN'T THAT EVER HAPPEN TO ME?" Seriously! Life isn't like the movies for a lot of reasons. I especially like this quote "Life isn't like the movies; the good guy loses, everyone lies, and love does not conquer all." You can add "no perfectly syndicated song that reflects one's every movement, mood, and behavior" to that list. If I had one wish I would, well, it's pretty obvious right? OBVIOUSLY I would use my wish to get unlimited wishes, duh. :) But seriously. I would want a song to start playing for everything I was doing and have it fit perfectly. That would be amazing. Or even sound effects. Also, super cool. So then when I dropped my yogurt on the floor next time the "wahh wahh wahh" would come on out of nowhere. Well. That's basically what I wanted to share with you. That I think life should come fully equipped with sound effects and music. But, I suppose. Once I had it, I would get sick of it. Still, maybe even for a day. I should write to Oprah, have her get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment