2.06.2009

Lovin' the weather <3

Oh my gosh. It's amazing what a few degrees does! I also think it's kind of hilarious that in the middle of summer time 40 would be frigid and hypothermic temperatures but right now after having it be so much colder for so long, 40 almost feels tropical =) Like the nice yellow font color? Yeah. It was me trying to mimic the sunshine from today. hehe. Sam and I went for a walk. Ah! I just loved it. I threw on my UofM sweats (which still fit, thank you very much!) and some tennis shoes and just a thin sweatshirt!! Ohmygosh. So exciting. It almost smells like spring out. I did pretty good for about the first 10 minutes. Kept up pretty well. Had to be careful on the icy parts of the sidewalk, though, because that's the last thing I need; to trip and fall. But then we got to the hill. Let's just say.... it all went downhill from there. Ugh. I was panting so hard! You would've sworn that I just got done running a 10K or something. I am noticing alot more pressure down in the pelvic area, too. Especially when I've been standing or walking for awhile. And especially after that hill. I had to stop and take a 20 sec breather and that's when baby decided he was gonna stick his knee or something out of my stomach. The whole front of my belly was just sticking straight out in a lump! Oh that didn't feel very good. But it was nice being outside. I definitely, DEFINITELY want to start walking every day. Well, when it's nice out. I think Christopher is coming early. I would love to see myself make it to March 21. Not literally love that, that was sarcastic. Actually making it all the way to my "due date" would ultimately blow. I don't think I could handle it! Also, I am pretty sure his head has engaged. The midwife said it wouldn't be unusual. Sometimes they can do that up to 4 weeks before delivery. I was relieved that it didn't mean he was coming tomorrow or in like 3 days or something. Other than that, not doing much else! Yay I have people who watched my vlog on YouTube. That was pretty exciting. I didn't expect it to have 35 views in the first 30 min. So I was pretty surprised! That's about it for today. Guess what tomorrow is?? WEEK THIRTY FOUR!!! Craziness

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

33 weeks + 6 days

No comments:

Post a Comment