2.01.2009

Cravings / Aversions : Third Trimester

Nothing too extraordinary to report here, yet :) Lately I've been craving things like hot fudge, cookies and cream ice cream (I like that its cold), and cream soda. But nothing that woke me up in the middle of the night that I HAD TO HAVE... As far as aversions go, still spaghetti. I don't think I'll be able to touch that until after I have the baby. Something about it just doesn't sound appealing, at all. Although, I've been finding that I'll pull something out to eat, get maybe 2 or 3 bites into whatever it is, and discover that I'm not interested in finishing the rest of it whatsoever. I almost feel like I lost my appetite for food. That or I've just been unable to decipher exactly what it is I want to eat! I do like fruit though. Kiwis, apples, oranges. Mmm. Those have been doing the trick lately. Hopefully I'll have some crazy story to add here before the next few weeks are up!

No comments:

Post a Comment